Project Healthy Living
Held every March.
Free and low cost health screenings for those 18 years and better will take place at the Costick Center, Door A, 28600 11 Mile Road in Farmington Hills.
Pre-registration is recommended at Project Healthy Living, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Free basic tests and services:
- Height, Weight
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Counseling and Referral
- Health Education
- Also, there will be low cost tests: $5–$50 range:
- Blood test options: Blood panel (26 tests, 4-hour fast suggested)
- Cancer Screening: Ca-125 (women) or PSA (men)
- C-Reactive Protein, Iron, H. Pylori, Vitamin D
- Hepatitis B
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Herpes 1 & 2
- Bone Density
- Stroke/Cardiac Screening: Carotid arteries, Echocardiogram, Abdominal Aorta, Electrocardiogram, Ankle Brachial Index
PHL accepts cash, checks, Master Card, Visa, and Discover. American Express is accepted for on-line pre-registration.
Transportation: Available to Farmington and Farmington Hills residents, 55 and better or handicapped, by calling 248 473-1864 at least 24 hours in advance.
For more information please call (248) 473•1830.